Titan Arm's cost-efficient design has won a team of engineering students accolades and at least $75,000 in prize money. The final product cost less than $2,000 and weighs 18 pounds.
- Taxis taking more calls for troubled MaineCare rides broker
- Free Book Reading in Camden
- New England ADA Center Offers Free Training for Communities
- First Person to Become a Government-Recognized Cyborg
- UK Organization Creates a Series of Mannequins with Physical Disabilities
- Sugru Magnet Kit Offers Some Possibilities
- Apple partners on innovative new hearing aid
- Critics of DHHS move out of Portland: Bus route to new site has 72 stops
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.