The scholarship provides awards of $2,000 each to selected candidates for post-secondary school education, including both undergraduate college education as well as graduate programs.
- Parkinson's patients are fighting back against the disease, literally
- Meet Julia: Sesame Street's First Muppet with Autism
- PBS To Broadcast Autism Documentary
- Trump's 'Skinny Budget' Sows Uncertainty For Disability Programs
- Skating with sleds: Mainers hit the ice for a different kind of hockey
- Blind Maine woman, guide dog booted from flight over seating
- Disabled Americans Have the Most to Fear Under RepubliCare
- How Academic Jobs Screen Out Disabled People
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.