Google has bought a biotech company that has developed a spoon designed to make life easier for people with diseases such as Parkinson's. It is part of its ambitious foray into health technology, spurred in part by the personal interest of co-founder Sergey Brin.
- Google Makes Apps More Accessible
- Intel, Stephen Hawking showcase Connected Wheelchair Project
- Teens arrested in video beating of mentally disabled man
- Early Therapeutic Intervention may Reverse Autism in Babies
- Monument Seeks to End Silence on Killings of the Disabled by the Nazis
- Project calls for Mercy Hospital to leave Portland's West End in four years
- Disabled access to UK attractions criticised
- Seeing the light: smart glasses boost vision for partially sighted people
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.
Are you in need of technical assistance to make your facilities and private homes accessible to all people?