Sue Martin of Franklin says she's never had a problem in 30 years of air travel until a trip on American Airlines to California this month. Martin, a Franklin resident who has been legally blind for decades, said she, her husband, Jim Martin, and her guide dog, Quan, were flying from Bangor to California on March 1 and landed at Reagan National Airport near Washington, D.C., after the first leg of their journey.
- Meet Julia: Sesame Street's First Muppet with Autism
- PBS To Broadcast Autism Documentary
- Trump's 'Skinny Budget' Sows Uncertainty For Disability Programs
- Skating with sleds: Mainers hit the ice for a different kind of hockey
- Disabled Americans Have the Most to Fear Under RepubliCare
- How Academic Jobs Screen Out Disabled People
- Disability References Removed From White House Website
- Ava gives the deaf and hard-of-hearing a more present voice in group conversations
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.