The state of Texas executed Robert Ladd on Thursday via lethal injection, after the Supreme Court rejected arguments from the American Civil liberties Union (ACLU) that he was mentally impaired and ineligible for the death penalty.
- Maine Med opening state's only 24-hour pharmacy
- 13 Year Old Entrepreneur Uses Lego to create a low-cost Braille printer
- Warwick Davis: 'Being angry would be a waste of my life"
- Education Scholarship Now Taking Applications
- Bangor Public Disability Forum This Monday
- App Connects Blind Users with Sighted Helpers
- UK Cinema fails to provide wheelchair access for The Theory of Everything
- Republicans target Social Security disability
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.