Businesses should brace for a new crop of "accessibility" lawsuits alleging that their commercial websites fail to comply with federal disabled-access law, lawyers say.
- Access Now or lose out warns U.K Disability Company
- XPrize Announces Finalists Building Next-Gen Medical Sensors
- Exercise your right to vote!
- Best Cities For People With Disabilities
- He Saved his life, but not his leg
- Researchers Gain Autism Insight By Studying Broccoli
- Disability Mentoring Day Highlights Opportunities for Students with Disabilities
- Maine Disability Panel on Living Independently Starts Work
Bad Credit? Maine resident? Obtain low interest loans quickly for Assistive Technology through this state bonded program.
Are you in need of technical assistance to make your facilities and private homes accessible to all people?